How to prepare for A military Career while in School ?

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076



How to prepare for A military Career while in School ?

How will you know if you have a strong desire to done on the Services Uniform?

Here are a few self evaluation questions that you must ask yourself:-
a) Do I like an adventure life?
b) Can I put up with physical and mental strain?
c) Can I get away from my family members?
d) How much of additional time in terms of written and physical activity can I devote?
e) Have I joined the NCC?
f) How about Sports , how much do I love and participate?
g) How many times have I represented the class/ School/ College in sports. dramatics, Quiz, other competition?
h) Have I been motivating my friends to join me for trekking and other outdoor activities, like rock climbing, Summer Camps, Cycling expeditions, etc.?
i) Do I like to wear on the uniform?
k) Do I love to watch war movies?
l) How many times Have I accepted challenges and worked to come out successful?
m) Have I met real life officers?
n) Have I visited any defence units and seen the life of soldiers and officers?

If you can answer yes and have done something that other do not do, then you may be fit to try for a
CAREER IN UNIFORM.
COME OVER FOR A FREE COUNSELING AT
DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE
CALL 094437 20076 




           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper