Cracking NDA SSB was Easy- By Cadet Manish- A success Story that you can follow

ssb coaching

Cracking NDA SSB was Easy- By Cadet Manish- A success Story that you can follow 

Dear Friends,

First of all I would like to thank all my teachers, friends and my school for my success.

Preparation for SSB interview started from my class x

I believed in doing my best in what ever field/ work that I set
my mind on.

While at School, I kept my short term goal as to stand first in my class through out

All I did was put in just one hour extra before going to bed.

Then I wanted to play Basket ball and excell in it.
It took me 4 years to come upto that level.
next I wanted to become house captain

Since I did well in my studies and sports, and took part in all the competitions at school level,
I got this post easily.

NDA written was my next target
I started this from class
I solved a total of 20 papers full length.

I got trained for SSB interview
I did not want to take chances

searching for ssb coaching in tamil nadu
thanks to google

out of a few I zeroed on 
Defence Academy
as it had all the three assessment officers

Here they do not coach any student

they simply follow the full ssb tests without uttering any extra word.
After this  each and every cadet's paper and presentation is discussed.

every test comes under scanner. you are grilled as to why you opt for that particular solution.
From where you got the Quote, Data extra.

You would be asked to present three topics in depth on a computer with PPT
Well you have to really work and master the subject.

once I appeared for the SSB it was like an organised talk every thing went as expected
result chest no 7, 14 and 25 selcected.
I was chest no 7 
Got recommended for IAF

thanks and folks set a goal and go behind it
all the best

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper