The Fear of Getting Rejected at the Services Selection Board- Systematic- planned approach guarantees successs

ssb coaching

The Fear of Getting Rejected at the Services Selection Board- Systematic- planned
approach guarantees success   


Well folks, here is a time tested method to crack the SSB / FSB Interviews.

I have cleared all the Four armed forces SSB and FSB.
This was my fad, I wanted to know if A person is recommended does he gets recommended or is NR?

It took me nearly 1 year and 4 months to prove that once your are through unless you want it other wise the SSB/ FSB does not disqualify you.

What is the Secret of success?

Knowing yourself  
and
Being yourself
at all times is most important

Success or failure, it should not make you change.
A failure will tell you some weak points that are present in one self and it is to be rectified.

The best thing about a coaching institute is
they will not tell you what to do.

My GTO trainer, put this in a very simple word.

Every day is not the same, every situation is not the same
every time you come up with some problem
look out for
Available resources,
time available
different method to solve.
Keep A,B or C  plan and carefully avoid the ones that may not give  the desired result.

Believe in yourself and bash on with the plan that you have finally selected.

At the SSB, I have never started the conversation in GD, I always waited for at least two persons to speak. Only then I give out my views.
It gives you some time to think and decide what one has to say.

I never took the SSB/ FSB that easy.
but I did do a lot of ground work.

For Army I took 5 days of internet search to prepare what our ARMY is history to present day.
so was the case with NAVY and IAF and Coast Guard.

Once you get Recommended by one board, then the next board the group will make you a leader.
so it is all a matter of        
 Knowing one self
I started off with
Why I want to join
Who motivated me
How did I go about motivating myself.

I always chose to be the TOUGHIE
is IN Army A Para Commando
In Navy A MARCO
In IAF A GARUDA
In Coast Guard just a Pilot.

Now I did a fairly good study about how to become one. what are the QR?
The training, when, where, their weapons, operations and joint exercises.    
I watched all sorts of operations
Met a few who are now in this.
well, it takes time to meet the real heroes.
All the best

Join the Defence Academy Coimbatore, it was here I was trained by
Col Murali
Col jayavel
and 
Mr. Ashok.
Their ex cadets now officers visit the academy and give a lot of pep talk.
call 094437 20076
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper