Preparation is the Key to success

Article by Cadet Kailash

I am a repeater.
Twice I had been to the FSB.
This is my third time.
What was my mistakes  in my earlier attempts

Interview:-
  I have a tendency to talk very fast. ( The IO did not understand much of what I said )
  I was too impulsive- some times I gave out an answer without thinking much. Result I got caught

Psych: My fault I did not know what is expected. I wrote what I thought was positive.

No hero.
No action
Award and reward seeking stories.

Now I got trained at
DEFENCE ACDEMY COIMBATORE

I AM CONFIDENT OF MAKING THE GRADE

THANKS TO THE THREE FACULTY MEMBERS

www.ssbcoaching com
call 094437 20076   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper