Success story at SSB Interview- IF I CAN ANY BODY CAN- A SSB INTERVIEW FROM FIRST TIME Candidate

Success story at SSB Interview- IF I CAN ANY BODY CAN- A SSB INTERVIEW FROM FIRST TIME Candidate



Cadet Sri hari - NDA Select candidate talks to us:-

Dear Friends,
there is nothing to fear about the Services Selection Board.

Your inner guts will tell you about your performance.

Preparation is required  in terms of knowing what you will be facing at the SSB Interview.

My preparation started as follows:-

1. Know from Ex officers
2. Learn what it is all about from Books 
3. Fear your enemy.
4. Get Guidelines from ex selectors  
5. I attended SSB Training from Defence academy coimbatore
6. Learn from horses mouth- GTO- PSYCH- IO all the three have different techniques so all should  be consulted.
Defence Academy Coimbatore  has
All the three experts so they guided me in their own expertise
They told me 
"WHAT NO TO DO" at the SSB Interview

They did not tell me what to do.
I did what I could and avoided what I should not
That was the secret of my success


For practical ssb coaching
call
094437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper