10 Questions that showed me the gate at No 2 AFSB Mysore



10 Questions that showed me the gate at No 2 AFSB Mysore




Hi folks, 

this is Gowtham,
I am an aspirant to join the Air Force As a Ground Duty Officer.

FIRST MISTAKE

Though I wanted to join Air Force as a flyer,  I was not eligible as I did not take Science in my class XII

SECOND MISTAKE

I took AFCAT examination lightly, I plucked three times. All  the three times I missed the SSB call by just 2 to 3 marks as the cut off marks were always ahead of my score.


THIRD MISTAKE

When I the time was short, I ticked the answer at Random. ( A costly Mistake)


FORTH MISTAKE
Went to Mysore at 0430 am and straight into SSB ( A bad planning at least one day in advance could have been better, I could have freshened up at MYSORE YOUTH HOSTEL)

FIFTH MISTAKE
Took the SSB Interview casually, did not do my home work before I left my home for attending the SSB Interview.

SIXTH MISTAKE
Did not adhere to the instructions given in the AFSB Call letter, I did not carry any white PT Dress, I had to run around and buy them at the last moment. ( It did not fit me well- I was too conscious and felt out of place)

SEVENTH MISTAKE
Went out every evening, I did not bother doing my home work for Personal interview.

EIGHTH MISTAKE

Told lies at the SSB  Personal interview and got caught. ( By IO)

 NINTH MISTAKE
Did not bother to read the news paper and the IO Literally asked me why I did not read any news nor did I See the News. That was the Change of Defence Minister that too the Minister is from Tamil Nadu ( A hot news at that time)

TENTH MISTAKE

When Asked the following questions I get repeating one answer "Sorry Sir"

a) When does the air-force celebrate its Raising day

b) Tell me the name of any three fighter Air Crafts used by IAF

c) If you get selected where will you go for Basic Training?

d) What are the Ranks in the air force start from Airmen.

e) How will you identify what rank does an officer is by looking at their shoulder applets

f) Tell me the name of Air force stations located at COIMBATORE ( Since I am from Coimbatore)
g) Tell me the Full name of your college  PSG where you studied. (Shame on me)

h) Tell me the name of all the three chief of staff of ( Army, Navy and IAF )

i)  Since you have written in your PIQ reading is your hobby, tell me how many books novels or any other book that you have read in the last 6 months ( Except AFCAT GUIDE I read nothing else)

j) Tell me Why Should I select you for this job?
  


When I came out of the IO's room I booked my ticket to my home by the shortest route
SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

For getting your self grilled by an ex ssb interviewing officer join
Defence Academy Coimbatore
094437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com




Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper