Target SS. Tips from Selected Candidates( Defence Academy Coimbatore- www.ssbcoaching.com)

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076



Target SS. Tips from Selected Candidates( Defence Academy Coimbatore- www.ssbcoaching.com)




Dear Friends this is cadet V. Chauan
(Awaiting Merit list)

Well this is me
Getting Selected at the SSB is not a cake walk
With me 126 appeared Incl me  127 reported for Tech Entry at Bhopal
Screening in was tough for only 20 of us made the grade
say about 16 % of us made to the Stage - II
In the end of all our test
Only I was declared Recommended.


Well I must confess that I am on the higher side of my weight as per my height
I thought I could make it past the Medical as I was the only one to make the grade
The medical Officer found me
Over weight by 8 Kgs.
I have been given 42 days to reduce my weight
A humble request- Suggestion. Take care of your weight before you go for your ssb
all the best
I was twice screened out
took coaching from
Defence Academy Coimbatore
THEY HAVE THREE EXPERTS TO TRAIN
I AM THANKFUL TO THEM FOR GUIDING ME
CALL THEM AT
094437 20076
VISIT


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper