308th candidate got success at the Services Selection Board Interview- Defence Academy Coimbatore

ssb coaching


308th candidate got success at the Services Selection Board Interview- Defence Academy Coimbatore


Our cadet Nikil who got Recommended at the SSB for 10 +2 Tech says.

I do not believe in repeating the tests and learning from failures.
I asked myself how to get selected in the very first attempt, the answer was

Get RIGHT TRINING
FROM RIGHT PERSON AT
THE RIGHT TIME.

For me to look for this answer was not easy,
I had to search for the right guru,

when I took a decision to become a "F
AUJI"
all I knew was, it is tough,





I searched the net,  to find  "DEFENCE ACADEMY" OFFERS SSB INTERVIEW COACHING.

Can I get the training from the right persons?

Yes it had all the three experts ( Gto, psych, Io)

They took me to OTA Chennai to witness a passing out parade.

it had all the facilities I was looking for

It also had the success rate.

A fourteen days intensive training gave me a fair idea about 

SSB tests, and procedure.

Their training developed confidence in me.

The rest was easy.


You have the
CONFIDENCE
this will help you build the necessary OLQ

They taught me how to put the best foot forward

They polished my OLQ, the result was Success


In case you would like to try it our
then

join 

call94437 20076




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper