costly mistakes committed by Aspirants during personal interview

ssb coaching academy

 

Some mistakes that must be avoided by aspirants during SSB Interview


During an interview
the questions would be based on your PIQ.
( how to write a good PIQ- SSB INTERVIEW CD Rs,300)
The Interviewing officer would question you to bring out 15 OLQ points that the board is looking for.

In order to make you relaxed, they will be very friendly.
most candidates tell unwanted details and become too friendly with the IO and tell details that are not relevant.

One Question that was asked and see  how the candidate answered:

Why do you want to join the army?
I heard that girls get impressed by a person wearing uniform, so I want to join the Army.

In your PIQ you have mentioned that you do social work on Sunday and Holidays, what do you do?
I go to a near by orphanage and help the children.

Can you tell me the name of the Orphanage and when you visited last time?
Sir, I am sorry I do not remember the name of the Orphanage,
It was about two months since I visited.

Comments:
Indl seems to tell lies, He says he visits on Sunday and Holidays. 2 months had min 8 sundays.
He does not remember the name of the Orphange???????

He is a college student and is trying to join the Army to impress the girls?????
Not interested , may be trying to pass time?????

If you are not selected this time what will you do?
Sir, I shall try and try and try till I succeed. One day Surely I will get selected.

Not very practical in approach

NOT RECOMMENDED.

For knowing how to answer and get insight into what happens at the ssb and how you are assessed by the selection board officers

join 
DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE
CALL
094437 20076
14 DAYS TRAINING WILL POLISH YOU
ALL THE BEST



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper