Skill Development test for Class III and IV kids


Skill  Development test for Class III and IV kids


Maths and English language- Intelligence Verbal

Maths Academy Coimbatore
offers'
Guides and CDs for Class III, IV and V Kids
Skill builder Books
visit



English :-
1. Name one animal that flies----------------------------------------- ( Clue Three letter word )
2. Name one animal that lives in water as well as land_____________( Four Letter Word)
3. Write a word without using a  Vowel-------------------------------( Three letter word)
4. Write a word that would be same  white reading in from Left to Right and Right to Left ( It is a language )
5. It is not a fruit , it can be eaten. Grows on tall trees what is it? ( Trees seen in coastal areas)

Maths:-

1. The digit when added to itself or multiplied by it one time the result remains same ( it is a single digit no)
2. When I stand alone I have no value, but when I am with some other digit  I add value to it.
The more  I am added the value gets multiplied . The answer is _____________
3. When I am added to my self I become heavy, but when I am multiplied to myself I remain the same. I am 
Number______
4. I am used to denote an unknown quantity, but when I am written In capital letters I stand for 10. I am____
5. I do not use Zero , neither I use any digit, I keep my family small, I believe in Capital letters ( English ) only I belong to _______________Letters.


answers:
1.BAT
2.FROG
3. SKY / FLY/ SHY
4. MALAYALAM
5. COCONUT

MATHS
1. 2
2. 0
3.1
4. X
5. ROMAN LETTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper