PLAN YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS in SSB and FSB

PLAN YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS


SUCCESS COMES BY PLANNING AND ORGANISING PREPARATION

94437 20076Visit:
www.ssbcoaching.com


Each and every job we do require a certain plan of execution. If we fail to plan each and every step, we end up with unsatisfactory result.
When I wrote an examination even though I knew a lot, yet my presentation lacked the correct skill. This always fetched me very low marks.
When I compared my marks with those who scored better than what I did, I realised where my fault lies.
Failure is difficult to digest. That too when you face a competitive examination and the result would lead you to a better or your dream career, then it effect you the most. Not only that even your parents, friends start doubting your ability.
A number of failures lowers down you MORALE and slows down your Zeal to pursue the AIM.

WAY TO SUCCEED

First let us see the basic element of Success. The word success it self is a combination of seven alphabet. like 7 colour of Rainbow, the word is the result of a beautiful combination.

A place for every thing and every thing in its place. This should be strictly followed if you want to taste SUCCESS.

Preparation for Services Selection Board or for Final Selection Board, is series of preparation from the day you set your eyes on it. Knowing what is required to qualify is the preliminary knowledge that you will have to gain.

How, what, why, when and where ?A lot of doubt will arise in your mind and these Questions have to be answered in detail to carry out your plan to SUCCESS.

BUY and TRY our PLAN TO SUCCESS in SSB / FSB Interviews CD Click to ORDER NOW

YOUR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURE

Ask your self Have I planned to SUCCEED?Let us say you were impressed by a movie and you want to become an Officer in the Armed Forces. This is just a desire.
Now you mind starts asking you a few questions. Can I become one , if yes HOW DO I BECOME?

  1. Am I eligible
  2. AGE
  3. Edn Qualification
  4. Physical Condition required
  5. Is there Any written Exam to clear?
  6. When to apply
  7. Where to apply?
  8. How to apply?
  9. Documents required to be sent/ attached
  10. Do I get a receipt or an acknowledge?
  11. When do I get my Hall ticket / Instructions?
  12. If I do not get what do I do?
  13. What is the syllabus?
  14. Where do I get the books and other study materials?
  15. How to prepare? Who will be training me?
  16. Which is the best Coaching institution available?
  17. Coaching for WRITTEN and INTERVIEW
  18. What would be the expenses?
  19. How to choose the best Institution for SSB / FSB?
  20. How long am I required to prepare?
  21. Is any Physical Conditioning required?
  22. If yes where do I get such combination of Training?
  23. Where do I get the good Study kit
  24. When to start?
  25. What happens if I flunk the exam?
  26. What are my alternative plans?
Your search ends when you reach

DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE

Just order your SSB/ FSB Study kit and get a Bonus CD on PLAN TO SUCCESS in SSB / FSB Interviews CD ORDER NOW

A set of CD and A book is yours for just Rs. 1000All you have to do is order on line. just clik and move on the place your order
ORDER NOW
Your success is now in your hands- Decide with in another 60 seconds and place an order to get
  1. One Book
  2. One DVD
  3. and a Bonus Motivation CD
  4. RUSH ME THE SUCCESS AT SSB / FSB KITyou will get the kit at your door step with in 5 working days
    Call us to join the Best SSB/ FSB Coaching Academy in Tamil Nadu
    Three Officers who are well trained will guide you to success
    Enjoy our training and Enhance your knowledge
    If 291 Candidates have done it WHY NOT YOU?
    YOUR ONE STOP SOLUTION is to Join the Defence Academy Coimbatore
    Call us for more details:-

94437 20076Visit:
www.ssbcoaching.com
Get Trained by the Best to be the BEST
you will get the kit at your door step with in 5 working days

Current Afaris Quiz for 09 June 2015

1. Who is the UN Secretary General?


Answer:
1. Ban ki-moon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper