Ways to develop you Self Confidence

Ways to develop you Self Confidence 

94437 20076
Visit:
www.ssbcoaching.com

A simple test to Develop your self confidence given at 
has started showing result in our candidates

Here is a real incident.

the candidate is that my self, am shy of talking to strangers. I told this to our instructor at defence academy where I am undergoing coaching for SSB Interview.

He first asked me to walk in with a friend of mine to any house near the academy and asked me to have a cup of coffee in their house.

It seemed to be as an absurd activity.  
How can you walk into a house and have a cup of coffee with out knowing the occupant of the house.

I hesitated, he told me take a friend along, before that
PLAN what you are going to say
What to do in case of asking who you are and what you want?

Well I imagined what I would do if a person walks into my house un-invited?

I made a set of Check list as to what all actions I would take.

First of all I would ask him 
1.Who he is and what does he want?
        
2. Find out if he is a genuine person  or a person who has come with some wrong intention.

3. If there were any elders at home I would ask them to come in the hall.

4. I would then ask for their identity.

5. If he is a seller, i may talk to them and say sorry.

6. If he is a person who has come to do some survey, I may or may not answer his questions.

7. I would see if he is well dressed ( this will give me some idea as to what type of person he may be)

8. If he is able to speak in English, I will then think that he is educated and might not have suspicion.

9. I will see if he has any book/ pamphlet or   something to identify if he is on some job.

10. I will keep on wondering why he has come.

Now with this in my mind I planned the exercise meticulously, so that I would be successful in that attempt.

Talking to a stranger, it requires some GUTS. ( at least that is what I think )

The proper plan on that day was to choose the HOT TOPIC.
I decided to carry out a survey as to how many times they had noodles Maggi in that week.
What did they feel about its ban.
This set my thought rolling, 
SO, Now I have a perfect alibi.
It worked wonders. I was offered not only a cup of coffee but home made vada.
Wow!!! it was an wonderful experience in my life
Thanks to Colonel Jayavel who introduced me to such confidence building task.

He also gave me three golden tips
Be genuine
Do not tell lies.
Dress up well
Be polite and watch out your manners. Only go into the house at a time when most of the people are in.
Coffee time .

Defence Academy is a coaching centre for
Sainik
RMS
RIMC
SSB/ FSB
NDA
CDSE
UES
Written test for soldiers, airmen and sailors
call 094437 20076
visit
www.ssbcoaching.com 

             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper