University Entry Scheme - Questions asked during the Interview





We are giving you a gist of what Q's were asked and what answers the aspirant gave to the selection board officer
This was a pre selection Interview for UES - NAVAL aspirant

 
Final Year Mechanical- Gerard age 21 years CIT
UES _ army – Navy
AFCAT- apply in Dec exam will be in the month of Feb
Direct SSB – Navy and Army


UES prelim Entry
GD- Should Military Training be made compulsory
Personal interview- Cdr Roy took the interview
Q. Why did your parent keep your name as Valentine?
A. Sir, my dad’s name is Edward – a king’s name, mother’s name is Victoria – a queen’s name, My sister’s name is Diana – a princess’s name so they wanted to keep a prince’s name which would be catchy, that’s the reason for my name.
Q. Would you tell me one reason why you wouldn’t suit in this match ?
  A. Sir, my level of expectations are different, my parents level of expectations are different. And if I’m given a job to do by my parents, I would do it in such a way that it satisfy’s me, but my mom and dad aren’t satisfied with it. However though they aren’t satisfied, they would appreciate me for what I have done.
Q. Tell me what your parents do? What are your hobbies? What you do daily? How do you spend your time? How much money you get to spend daily?
A. Sir, my dad is a business man. He manufactures industrial brushes. My mother is a teacher at Carmel Garden School. And my sister just finished her MPhil and submitted her thesis paper on Fluid Dynamics.
   Sir, I play basketball, do swimming, watch a lot of English films, read newspapers.
Q. Fine, tell me any two international news in the past month?
A. Sir, first the US joining forces with allied countries to carry out attack against the ISIS.
Q.  What is the capital of U.S. A?
A. Sir, Washington D.C
Q. What D.C stands for?
A. Sir, District of Columbia.
Q. What is ISIS?
A. Sir, Islamic State of Iraq And Syria.
Q. What are their capitals?
A. Sir, capital of Iraq is Baghdad, and Syria is Damascus. Then the other news is that a Nigerian Jihadist leader Boko Harram, he kidnapped 243 school children from a school bus and sold them.
Q. What is the capital of Nigeria?
A. Sir, I don’t know.
    I:  Ok ,
Me: Sir I haven’t completed all the questions you have asked.
I: That’s not a problem , your answers were sufficient from which I can get the answers for the other questions. Fine  you can wait outside.
   Me: Fine sir, Thank you sir.

Note: The candidate has been shortlisted and would soon be getting a call letter to attend the SSB Interview.
This is an uncorrected version of what the candidate mailed to us
We wish him all the best for his ssb interview


Defence Academy Coimbatore
Offers SSB interview Coaching
14 days Rs. 6500 only
Call
094437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper