SERVICES SELECTION BOARD INTERVIEWS ARE NOT TOUGH THEY ARE JUST DIFFERENT

SERVICES SELECTION BOARD INTERVIEWS ARE NOT TOUGH THEY ARE JUST DIFFERENT


Practice Makes you Perfect

Reputation makes you get Scared
Many persons who have attended the SSB Interview 
say 
" Yaar" It is tough
It is not for common guys like us.

No my dear friend
The SSB Interview  Pass mark is very low
just 40 % out of 100

If you come up to 35 % they try their best to pull you up 

being in the selection board, I know it to be true

As a Psychologist I have seen more than 12000 candidates.
I found about 10 % are good
more than 45 % of whom I had recommended are just Below Average Candidates

I look at a candidate with a view

Can he or she be trained to achieve 40 %

if YES  I push them through

So do not worry just put in your best and the selectors will do the rest

BE YOUR SELF

we will help you out

in case you want to meet me

I am Psychologist Ashok
From Defence Academy Coimbatore
call
094437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com 
  • Mansa, Karma, Vachan and the OLQ’s:It is said that in order to pass the SSB you must be the same person in all the three assessors’ conclusion. This means you must possess certain OLQ’s and these should be the same in all the three results. In other words what you write in the psychological tests papers should be in line with what you say to the interviewing officer and these should match with how you perform in the GT series. If you are not putting any fake reaction then generally the results of all three assessors must match, thus you get recommended.
  • The secrecy of results (Self-Introspection):There is a common complain amongst the candidates that in SSB nobody gets to know where he/she lacked. Thus the results are secret and you shortcomings are never told. It is entirely left on the candidate to think, introspect and derive the conclusion where they lacked; in which test they performed bad or what might be the possible reason for rejection. It just leaves you wondering, and is very difficult to guess where you lacked because sometimes your conclusion can be entirely different. So all in all you never really get to know the reason of your rejection.
Also Read:
 Tashi Mishra, Editorial Team

I am Tashi, basically from Varanasi, currently pursuing my Masters in Computer Science from Christ University, Bangalore. I am interested in reading and football. It has always been my dream to join the forces,so here I am to share my experience with all the aspiring faujis. Remember with determination you'll be triumphant!

Don't miss any SSB Interview ?

Get SSB Dates and Notification In your Inbox !
- See more at: http://www.ssbcrack.com/2014/12/india-toughest-interview-ssb-interview.html#sthash.8WnMGixE.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper