Get Recommended at the SSB Interview- THE SECRET OF SUCCESS !!!!

The words of Flt Lt Sumesh

Nothing great about the SSB Interviews

HAVE ONLY ONE AIM
THAT IS WEAR THE UNIFORM

This was the thought in my mind right from class VIII standard
so I started working from then on

Joined the National Cadet Corps ( Jr wing Air Force in school)

Did not miss out  a single parade-
Got selected to represent the school at NCC Republic Day parade a New Delhi

Wrote the NDA Exam:-

Confession- I did not prepare well - Failed at the entrance not once twice

 

I got a big jolt. 

CAN I DO it???  

Do I have it in me?

I got to prove it to myself and no one else, thought I

Moved on, I am not very good in studies, just an average person

Joined the college, that had Air Wing NCC

Right from day One started working for an A grade in NCC "C" Certificate

( So that, I do not have to sit for the CDSE Entrance)

Two years went by represented NCC Air wing went to RD Parade once again

Took the Youth Ambassador  Test- Qualified

Went to Singapore

Got an A grade in NCC "C" Certificate

Took some tips about ssb from 

Defence Academy Coimbatore

Cracked Army SSB

then went on to crack the IAF Pilot Entry

and thought why not one more 

Went to Naval  ssb short service Pilot entry

Got recommended

Did appear for Coast Guard and Got Recommended

now the choice was with me

Took up IAF Training

NOW I AM

a Aviator. flying SUKAI

 

if you want to join the forces

go to the guru who can teach you

www.ssbcoaching.com

094437 20076

COL GM

COL CJ

MAJ Ashok

COL JM

  

     

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper