IF I CAN, SO CAN YOU- A VIEW POINT OF A CANDIDATE WHO GOT SELECTED AFTER REPEATED ATTEMPTS AT SSB INTERVIEW

17 times failed at SSB, 18th time I have made it!!!!!!!!!

Hi  friends,
Today I can shout on top of my voice, I HAVE MADE IT, “ I HAVE PROVED TO THE SELECTION BOARD THAT I HAVE IT IN ME”.
Thanks to the article written by Colonel Jayavel of Defence Academy Coimbator
The article made me realize what my mistake was.
Thank you colonel.   I owe you a hundred salute for making me succeed at last.
I will surely visit your academy after I put on the Pips.
Future Sub lieutenant LAL KESHAVAN, Kottayam

Folks read on the article and get benefitted
    
Follower and a Performer
Tips for success by Lt.Col CS Jayavel

The Services Selection Board is on the lookout for PERFORMERS and not the
FOLLOWERS
 or
OBESRVERS
Find out who you are:-

An observer is a person who is satisfied to let others do the job and is satisfied that SOMEONE will do it
A Follower on the other hand if he does it I will help him. If I am told I will do, if not leave it as it is.
A Performer, I can do it, If I don’t others will not do it, Let me set an example.

Can this be seen in our day to day life???
Suresh is the School people leader
His responsibility to reach the school early, arrange the audio system, see to it the assembly hall is cleaned. Chairs are arranged. Before the students and the staff arrive.
In consultation with the headmaster, organize the boys and girls of different classes during the previous week and make them talk / act on various events.
Represent the school in various local meeting. Organise school games by talking to the Sports officer.
Change the daily thought by going to the library every evening.
Practice drill with volunteers to put up a show for the Republic/ independence day.
Go with teachers to invite chief guest for the school functions.
He is Bold
He dresses well
He spends extra time to practice his drill movements
He interacts with teacher and administrative staff to see the assembly starts and ends well.
He takes part in extracurricular activities.
Good In sports and organizing events
Has Initiative. Co-operates with other students
Meticulous in his studies.

When he goes to any Interview along with
A Follower or a Observer
You know the result
      
So folks wake up, start becoming a performer by doing small things well
Seek additional responsibilities.
You will surely make it at THE SSB interviews
YE S YOU TOO HAVE IT IN YOU.



FOR SSB INTERVIEW
TRAINING CALL
094437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper