DEFENCE ASPIRANT BLOG

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

Hi,
Future Officers of the Indian Defence Forces
This is Colonel Chinna Samy Jayavel Semban (Retd) is going to guide you step by step to qualify at the SSB/FSBLet us start this journey to success
I am not asking for money
All I ask you is to
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel - New weekly Video.
Name
AIM- RECOMMENDATION AT SSB
By
Defence Academy Coimbatore
I am going to start right from the scratch and reach up to final stage at SSB /FSB Interview
Our journey is going to be a roller coaster ride
I will give you an opportunity to interact with me
About me
Educated at Sainik School
Did some flying training
Took part in Kargil
Established DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE in 2006
Our Academy is having the following faculty to train
Interviewing Officer
Group Testing Officer
Psychologist
All have a lot of experience in selection board
WHY AM I GIVING IT FREE?
Frankly, I enjoy the company of determined youngsters whose aim is to join the forces
Let us start with a good note
Take an Oath to be with me and follow my suggestions
after this all I ask is invite me for your passing out parade
I am going to write this blog and would like to hear from you, your comments, your journey and experience
My blog
DEFENCE ASPIRANT BLOG
You tube
coimbatore defence academy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper