WHY DO SSB ASPIRANTS FLUNK THEIR SCREENING TEST ???

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076



WHY DO SSB ASPIRANTS FLUNK THEIR SCREENING TEST ??? 

This is an article based on a candidate who just returned from SSB Interview just after Screening out.

An interaction with him were he analyzed his faults.
Read and learn from his mistakes?

Picture was Hazy
I thought it were three old men in a village.
I wrote about their past and how they used to enjoy their childhood days in the village.

Now no one is interested in agriculture and   left for city life.

  • I was afraid that my story would  not be accepted by the group. 
  • All were shouting I just tried and no body would listen to me.
  • I kept looking at the story I wrote and decided not to narrate what I wrote.
  • I felt nervous and just muttered something
  • The OIR was a bit tough, I did not best
  • we were 15 in the group, only one was screened in. I felt he did not take active part in Discussion.
  • The Discussion was just for 3 mins
  • Before I could speak the GD was over.
  • All I felt was I paid Rs. 3500 to take breakfast at SSB Bhopal.
  • This was my second Screening out.
  • How come that boy was screened in?
  • Sir, he was a son of a Gp Capt. I think his father is a member in AFSB.
  • Moral of the story.
  • Preparation under similar condition is must
  • So what is your advice?
  • One must be lucky to get screened in?
  • What is your suggestions to aspirants?
  • Go with open mind, if you are screened in
  • Well and Good, if not, visit all the places and do not be in a hurry to come home.
  • Take a lot of money / your credit card.
  • Visit all the nearby places for you may not get a chance.
  • What did you do?
  • I went to Delhi and visit AGRA.
  • Will you try again? Yes Sir, it is a good experience.
  • What is your suggestion
  • Go ahead- If it is written in your Fate to become an officer you will.
  • If not, no matter how many attempts you give
  • you will not make it
  • Any how, I wish the aspirants all the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper