unbelievable - yet it is true- Read on I cleared SSB in my 33rd attempt.

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

" I CRACKED SSB IN MY 33RD ATTEMPT."

When I heard this from one of our candidate who was undergoing training at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala,
I made up my mind to travel all the way from Coimbatore to Naval academy to meet this man of GUTS and Determination.

There when I saw him, I just hugged him and set, you are the real unsung hero.

I would have given up hope after just 5

or 6 attempts. What made you appear for ssb 33 times?

Now read on what he had to say,

Sir,

A small request,
Do not publish my Photograph and my name. because I am now at INA and it is strictly a NO for me to upload my photograph in any form of Social Network.
I agreed and am now publishing the gist of our conversation.

Son, when did you start this marathon ex?

It was while I was studying in KV, that I appeared for NDA and that was the first time I went to SSB. I was Screened in and i was overjoyed, because I never expected it.

I was not much worried when I was Not Recommended, it was an experience that gave me a sense of achievement.

then it became a part of my habit to search and apply for all types of commissioning my edn and age would permit.
I joined NCC and got a C certificate, this gave me additional boost.

29 times Screened out
  3 times Conference out.
  33rd time I was lucky, it was 33 board at Bhopal, this was my very last attempt, for I would have been over aged for all types of commission except TA.
That was my 26th year gift , when I appeared for ssb it was 7 days left for my Birth day,
five days at ssb.
When I got recommended, I could not believe  it
I thanked the Almighty for this Biggest B Day gift.

What made you keep attacking it time and again?

It was just one word from my GF, if you want to marry me Become an OFFICER, in the armed forces.

How or who can refuse it??
I said it is a challenge that I would accept it.

Only when I qualify, I will be satisfied.
I thank her for being with me all the  Eight years.

It was by her moral support I could do it.

Your GF?

He smiled and took a Photograph of a young lieutenant's photograph, clicked on the occasion of her passing out parade at OTA.


It was written on the rear, If I Can make it, WHY Can't You, love diviya.

The truth is woman power was behind my success.

JAI HO!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper