Week end ssb coaching offered by Defence Academy

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

Start your SSB Interview training as early as possible, so that you are confident of clearing it

Early bird catches the worm

Learn from the leaders- Best SSB Coa ching in Tamil Nadu
we have well laid out Group Tasks.

L.Cadet Bhuvaneshwari says- Practical GTO Tasks gave me confidence to face the SSB. I never new I had fear of heights till I actually had to perform on ground.
After a couple of practice, I over came it.

Cadet Arul: Climbing a 6 feet wall, I had never prac it. I am a bit on the heavier side, it was struggle, till I learned the trick to cross over.
You must exp only then you will be able to gain confidence.

Cadet A. Singh,
I did not know how i could just make use of a rope to get across an obstacle. how a clove hitch knot has to be tied.
Tricks like
 Bridging the gap,
Reducing the distance
60/40 .use of plank and bally.

Thanks to Defence Acadmy for giving us excellent trg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper