Learning from mistakes- TARGET - SSB

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076
Why I failed in my SSB?

Where do you come from?
COIMBATORE.
Tell me where is SUGAR CANE BREEDING institute ?
Sorry Sir.

How long have you stayed at Coimbatore-
20 years
where did you study, I completed my graduation from PSG.
What is the FULL form of PSG.
It is the name of the Founder,
Yes I know, all I asked was what is the FULL form of PSG,
Sorry sir.
So you studied for Four year in PSG Tech without knowing what is the full form
Answer_______________Silence ( It is Golden)

Who is the District Police Commissioner of CBE?
Answer_______________Silence ( It is Golden)

What games do you play?
I play cricket. I am proud to say that I was the captain of my school Team.

In how many ways a Bats man can be given out?
6 ways
(Answer is 10 ways)

What is the difference between GOOGLI and China Man?

I do not know sir, all I know is it relates to bowling.

You have mentioned in your personal info that your father was in Army.
what was his rank and to which arms does he belong?

SILENCE is GOLDEN!!

I see that last time you got screened out. why so?
The group did not co-operate.

(Actually, all were shouting, for five mins, we were asked to calm down and restart, once again ,the same fish market.0The officers told us to leave.)

What will you do if you do not get recommended at the SSB this time.

SIR, I WILL TRY AND TRY AND TRY Till I get selected.

What happened at AFCAT?

The questions were tough, I was not prepared.

What happened at CDSE?

I just missed it by 5 marks (Hope so)

What is your ultimate aim in life?
Either to become an officer in the defence forces
or a Civil Services Officer.
what is your age now?

just 25 year sir.


( Please prepare your self before you face the SSB)
all the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper