EFFORTS NEVER FAIL - Here is an Inspiring Story. Success after 23 attempts at SSB !!!

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076


EFFORTS NEVER FAIL - Here is an Inspiring Story.


From the horses mouth.

Truth and nothing but the truth.

As I look back to the 23 attempts that I made to get into the defence forces,
I feel as if I just completed a long Marathon Run,
Many start Marathon Run and only a few with strong Determination, Will power , Stamina and Never give up make it to the final finish point.

SSB No: 1.

No coaching , appeared and got Recommended at the very first chance.

So why didn't I join the academy?

Medical problem

Now I got employed in IBM as a programmer 45,000 starting salary, great,

The desk job - no challenges. I said NO, My heart was in The Olive green Uniform

Now thinking I had made it at SSB in the first GO, I attended the Second.

EGO- Proudiness

"NOT RECOMMENDED"

Should I live the high paying job?
'No'

I became crazy, 
Started applying for SSB / FSB one after another
As I had scored 84% in my B.E, I always got a call to attend
 Folks
you can appear for SSN 13 Times in a Year.
CDSE, included.

19 ssb's sent me back on the very first day

" SCREENED OUT "/ Not Recommended.

The God in me said do not give up.

Where did I go wrong?
Is it Psych?
Was in GTO?
Was it Interview?

I had no idea.

Soon I realised I
 need some one to tell me where the hell I went wrong?

It was  a turning point
when some one suggested me a SSB Coaching centre in Tamil Nadu.

I went there not to get trained but to find out what was wrong with me?????

THE FINAL ANSWER my ATTITUDE

I thought I HAD IT IN ME and never felt that I had some weak points too.

22nd SSB
Got recommended for the second time

Merit out

23rd attempt
Got recommended for Permanent Commission for IMA

Did I get a call ???

NO
Merit out
then one sudden day ,  I was asked if I would like to join  OTA for Short Service?

I said Yes ,I have been waiting for this for my 3 years journey in search of SUCCESS.

At last folks I will be joining the 106th  OTA Course.
time to bid goodbye to IBM
and say Hello to OTA

YES FINALLY MY NAME WILL APPEAR IN THE BOOK OF RECORDS

23 ATTEMPT AT SSB/ FSB.

A word of advice
say No to EGO
learn as much as you can
there are others who are better than you.

Yes 
you can join

Defence Academy at Coimbatore
www.ssbcoaching.com
call 094437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper