Life of a FAUJI

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

I read this poem in my face book
I am sharing this for others to read.



Vikram Singh feeling proud with Ashish Sharma and 2 others at JAI HIND.
हम दोनों ने 18 की उम्र में घर छोड़ा,
1. तुमने *JEE* पास की........
1. मेने *INDIAN NAVY* के लिए Test पास की
2. तुम्हे IIT मिली,
2.मुझे INDIAN NAVY (FOJ)
3.तुमने डिग्री हांसिल की,
3.मेने कठोर प्रशिक्षण,(HARD TRAINING)
4.तुम्हारा दिन सुबह 7 से शुरू होकर शाम 5 खत्म होता
4. मेरा सवेरे 4 बजे से रात 9 बजे तक और कभी कभार 24 घंटे...
5.तुम्हारी कनवोकेशन सेरेमनी हुई,
5.मेरी नियुक्ति हुई,
6.सबसे बेहतर कंपनी तुम्हे लेकर गयी और सबसे शानदार पैकेज मिला,
6.मुझे कंधो पर SHIP के साथ पलटन ज्वाइन करने का आदेश मिला,
7.तुम्हे नोकरी मिली,
7.मुझे जीने का तरीका,
8.हर सांझ तुम परिवार से मिलते,
8.मुझे उम्मीद रहती की जल्द मिलूँगा,
9.तुम हर त्यौहार उजाले और संगीत में मनाते,
9.मैं अपने commander संग बंकर में,
हम दोनों की शादी हुई..........@After marriage life
10.तुम्हारी पत्नी रोज तुम्हे देख लिया करती,
10.मेरी पत्नी बस मेरे जिन्दा रहने की आस करती,
11.तुम्हे बिजनेस ट्रिप पर भेजा गया,
11.मुझे SHIP पर भेजा गया,( AT SEA)
12.हम दोनो लोटे ......
12.हम दोनों की पत्नियां आंसू नहीं रोक पाई....
लेकिन....
13.तुमने उसके आंसू पोंछ दिए,
13.मैं नहीं पोंछ पाया,
14.तुमने उसे गले लगा लिया,
14.मैं नहीं लगा पाया,
15.क्यूंकि मैं एक तिरंगे में लिपटे हुए कॉफिन के अन्दर छाती पर मैडल लेकर लेटा हुआ था,
मेरे जीने का तरीका ख़त्म हो गया.....
15.तुम्हारी नोकरी जारी है....
हम दोनों ने 18 की उम्र में घर छोड़ा
इस लेख ने हमें रुलाया
सीना गर्व और मन ग्लानि से भर आया
इस माटी की खातिर न जाने कितनो ने अपना चिराग गंवाया
मेरे सभी फोजी भाइयो के लिए
वंदे मातरम
जय हिंद
###Vikram_Singh
We both left home at the age of 18,

1. You * JEE * pass........
1. I have the test pass for * Indian Navy *

2. You got IIT,
2. Me Indian Navy (Foj)

3. You Ayanagar a degree
3. I hard training, (hard training)

4. Your day starts from 7 AND STARTS 5
4. My morning from 4 PM TO 9 PM and sometimes 24 hours...

5. was your kanavōkēśana ceremony,
5. My appointment,

6. The best company got you and got the coolest package,
6. I got ordered to join the shoulders with ship,

7. You got a job,
7. I live the way,

8. Every saanjh you meet family,
8. I hope u see soon,

9. You celebrate every festival in light and music,
9. I in my commander sang bunker,

We both got married..........@After marriage life

10. Your wife see you daily,
10. My wife just around my living,

11. Sent you on business trip,
11. Sent me on ship, (at sea)

12. We both smoke......
12. The wives of both of us didn't stop tears....

But....
13. You wiped her tears,
13. I could not wipe,

14. You hug him,
14. I didn't find,

15. Because I was laying on the chest with a tricolor in a tricolor.

The way my live is over.....
15. Your job continues....

We both left home at the age of 18

This article made us cry
Chest Pride and heart came with.
Why didn't you know for this matti threw away their chirag
For all my devotee brothers
Vande Mataram
Jai hind
###Vikram_Singh
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper