RIMC- English Grammar Quiz. Set -01 Intermediate Level Grammar Exercise

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076





    RIMC- English Grammar Quiz. Set -01 Intermediate Level Grammar Exercise

 1. Fill in the blanks with an appropriate word or phrase.
I ................................. him for the past month.
          a) didn't meet
          b) haven't met
          c) Either could be used here

 2. Professionals .......................... as doctors and teachers should show social commitment.
          a) Such
          b) like
          c) Either could be used here

 3. The doctor, ........................... saw me in the morning, insisted that I should quit smoking.
          a) Who
          b) that
          c) whom

 4. I don't want to see
          a) anyone
          b) no one
          c) someone

 5. This is the house .......................... I was born.
          a) which
          b) where
          c) Either could be used here

 6. His failure didn't bother him .............................. the least.
          a) in
          b) at
          c) on

 7.  She is ....................... a pretty girl.
          a) So
          b) such

 8. . In accordance ............................ your request, we are sending you some samples.
          a) of
          b) to
          c) with

 9. That is the best film I ____________
          a) ever saw
          b) have ever seen
          c) have never seen

 10. Where .................................... all this while?
          a) were
          b) have you been



F0R - SAINIK - RIMC ENTRANCE EXAM
COACHING PL CONTACT
094437 20076
WWW.SSBCOACHING.COM


Answers

1. I haven’t met him for the past month.
2. Professionals such as doctors and teachers should show social commitment.
3. The doctor, who saw me in the morning, insisted that I should quit smoking.
4. I don’t want to see anyone.
5. This is the house where I was born.
6. The house which I was born in is made of clay.
7. His failure didn’t bother him in the least.
8. She is such a pretty girl.
9. Many of the people invited to the party didn’t turn up.
10. In accordance with your request, we are sending you some samples.
11. That is the best film I have ever seen.
12. Where have you been all this while?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper

Picture Perception - Model story