GO CLIMB THE WALL OF SUCCESS.

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076



I am from chennai, I went to ssb three times, once screened out, twice conference out.
I asked one of the faculty of Defence Academy , as to what I should do to clear my SSB.
He said , GO CLIMB THE WALL OF SUCCESS.
I started wondering what the hell climbing a wall has to do with SSB?

I did not under stand , so I stood there asked him to explain.
He said
Take your group, climb the wall 35 feet in height.
Use available resources and accomplish the task as soon as possible. No casualties, No more questions. Take a photograph as you start doing this job.

He said Mantra to clear SSB ( GTO Task)
OBSERVE
PLAN
ORGANISE
CO-OPERATE
EXECUTE
If you fail go back to stage one

It took me 48 hours to understand and (We) did the job in 4 mins and 42 seconds
I am cadet Bharat, going to appear for SSB the 4th time.
CONFIDENT LIKE HELL, I WILL NOW MAKE IT.
Thanks Defence Academy Coimbatore (TN)
call -094437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper