TARGET SSB / FSB- Preparing to face the Interviewing officer- Part -I

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

TARGET SSB / FSB
Dear Aspirant,

Preparing to face an interview is a must to clear the personal interview held by the selection boards.

One must be dedicated and well prepared to answer the questions related to once own
Personal Information Questionnaire.

Our candidates are put through a series of PIQ and self-awareness programme

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE FORCES AS AN OFFICER?

The Pride of wearing a uniform and the respect one gets in the society is the single most important factor that has made to desire for this post.  

You being a single child in the family, what if your parents are against you joining the forces?
Sir,
Today I am 23 years old, I will tell them for the past 23 years I have with you, let me join the forces so that I can pay back the debit which I owe to our mother land.

I see from your records you had two arrears before you applied for SSB, why so?
To be frank with you, I took the exams a little casually and now I realized it was a costly mistake.  This time I have written the exam well, and am sure to qualify in the two subjects.

What will you do if you did not qualify in this ssb?

A failure in any interview, means, lack of through preparation, In case I do not make it, then I am being told that I lack preparation, I will go home, think and de-brief about my entire session and learn – rectify the mistakes and be back in front of you after 3 months sir.



Defence Academy CoimbatoreoffersIntensive coaching forSSB and FSBcall094437 20076www.ssbcoaching.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper