Work Book For SSB / FSB Interview- By Defence Academy Coimbatore

Defence Academy Coimbatore


A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT, ACC, CDSE, SSB, NCC Spl Entry,ARMY, NAVY, IAF Interview, IGRUA, Coast Guard PSB and FSB
"DEFENCE ACADEMY"

Call 094437 20076 or 95003 67072



IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR YOUR SSB/ FSB, FOLLOW EVERY STEP
Write down the TRUTH Use Two colour ink pens ( for questions Red and answers Green/ Black DAY ONE
GOAL SETTING


1. WHAT I WANT TO BE ?
(Write your first and foremost GOAL In BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS)


2. Why?

3. In what time frame? (mentions days/ weeks/ months/ Year)

4. How much time I am going to devote for this? ( every day)

5. What efforts have I taken now?

6. How much amount am I going to spend on achieving this GOAL?

7. How much Percentage of time i am going to utilize to achieve this aim?

8. What is required to achieve this GOAL?

9. Right now what have I done?

10. If I had tried earlier, Reasons for Failure/ Not achieving it.

Write down this for today
I will be back with you in my next blog.

For training - and making your dream come true
Join




DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper