Help yourself to succeed at the Services Selection Board Interviews---- Tips from a Selected Candidate

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview




Help yourself to succeed at the Services Selection Board Interviews---- Tips from a Selected Candidate


Every aspirant for Defence Forces would like to succeed at the Selection Board Interview.
Yet only a few get Recommended.

Are they all lucky??

Are they much smarter than those who are not-recommended?

Well folks,

all I would say, is self help.

To cut it short
Know your strength and focus on this and not weaknesses.

After having two times NOT RECOMMENDED, I was determined to find out what went wrong with me and how I should work or where I should concentrate to get Recommended.


Having been a Senior Under Officer in my NCC Days, ( To confess) I thought I had all the so called Officer Like Qualities.

It was only after two rejections I felt low and decided to seek help from a Psychologist who had served with the SSB. and now running a ssb coaching academy.

He asked me to write a complete SSB Type Tests and analysed each and every test.

In the end he pointed out my mistakes, which made me realise where I had gone wrong
It was self analysis of my own strong and weak points and  how I should project my qualities in writing.

Well this did the trick. Now I stand selected for the Getting trained at Officer Training Academy Chennai.

You too can make your dream come true. 

All the best.
Cadet B. Vineesh


For SSB Interview coaching 
visit 
www.ssbcoaching.com
call
094437 20076
14 days ssb coaching with hostel facilities
Rs. 12,500 only




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper