Do things differently - you will get noticed.- ssb tip

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com
call 094437 20076

Do things differently - you will get noticed.- ssb tip

Cadet Vineeth. Selected for OTA Chennai for Oct 2016 Entry

 
Dear Aspirants,
 
this was the first attempt at ssb, though I got conference out twice at FSB, i did not lose heart.

As an NCC Cadet, I thought
"I HAVE IT IN ME"

When twice the FSB proved me wrong
I asked myself WHY??

It was then I saw the ad of Defence Academy Coimbatore

it said, we help repeaters to know where they lack.
we have three officers to guide you to suceed.

Well I decided to give it a try

It was an eye opener when I realised, I have been doing all wrong in Psychological Tests
the correction  given by the faculty gave me confidence
Then it was just a Safe sail at the SSB

you too can join 
Defence Academy and get benefitted

call 094437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper