377th Cadet of Defence Academy Makes it at SSB and finally joins Army

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076


377th Cadet of Defence Academy Makes it at SSB  and finally joins Army OTA GAYA


Defence Academy Cadet Nikil got joining instructions to under go trg B.Tech (Army) .
Being felicitated .

Got Selected in the Very first Attempt.

www.ssbcoaching.com

He said,
I just followed what the faculty asked me to do.
we asked him what did the Faculty tell you?

Be yourself and present what you know

He said, I followed my heart and tried to put my best in whatever I did.

Right from day One I was confident of making it at the SSB

For me it was just a repetition of what I did at the academy

"Join the like-minded friends and enjoy what you do"


for ssb interview coaching and books
visit
www.ssbcoaching.com
call 094437 20076


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper