My Date with an Interviewing officer- Read on see - learn what not to do?

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

My Date  with an Interviewing officer- Read on see - learn  what not to do?

 
Personal interview it is a  cake walk .
Atleast that is what I thought!!!!

The usual bedding in questions

Tell me about yourself.

What are your stong points
What Games do you play
your score in class X, XII and Degree.
What are the books you have read in the last 6 months

Now as I was talking , he was busy in noting something on a paper.

When I finished by pre prepared speech
The Interviewing officer asked

Why did you score less marks in +2 as compared to your class X

Your performance dropped further in Graduation Why?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper