Why I chose the Army ? - Cadet Anish Talks to Defence Academy



Why I chose the Army ? - Cadet Anish Talks to Defence Academy

Having been educated at Sainik School getting attracted towards the uniform was natural
but  it was the motivation of seeing an officer who was awarded Ashok Chakra completed the trick.
It was almost 6 years after his visit to the School that I am about to join the NDA

It requires seer hard work to crack the NDA written and then the SSB itself
a group of 18 cadets from my school cracked the NDA written.

When it came to SSB only three of us could make it.

I have a suggestion for my school masters and people at the helm of affairs.

SSB is no cake walk
one needs to know what and how to answer the tests.

For a long time I was thinking writing positive comes naturally to every one.
It was only when the DEFENCE ACADEMY FACULTY At Coimbatore made me write and then started pin pointing I under stood that a lot of refinement is required.

Just one assessment officer coming over to school and lecturing us about what to do 
DID not help us

It was after seeing 14 of my course mates coming back with Rejection I realised that something was wrong  Fault lies in the way we were asked to approach the tests at ssb interview.

Dear aspirants. 
kindly choose an institute that has three assessment officers.
Learn Practice clear your doubts, make full use of them,
they are  the real gurus  who will guide you
Each has a different technique and one assessment officer cannot teach you all


Hence
I recommend 
Defence Academy Coimbatore 
Or
www.ssbcoaching.com 

for coaching and guidance
all the best
may GOD be With you
and wish you folks all the success.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper