How I cleared my CDSE Exam our student Gowtham gives tips

ssb coaching

Tips for clearing CDSE/ AFCAT

a) Know the syllabus
b) Make a chart on what you have to learn and what you have already learned.
c) Revise what you have studied
d) Learn what you have not read earlier
e) Go through previous years papers to know the pattern
f) Get hold of a self-assessment test CD ( Offered by Defence Academy Rs. 550 only)
g) Maths - learn all the formulae by heart. ( I wrote all of them 35 every day, so I have virtually memorised all)
h) Practice maths syllabus sum by sum. ( Any CDSE Guide would do)
i) English I bought a wrenten Martin  book grammar, it gave me a lot of exercises.
j) To improve vocabulary read a lot of novels ( A long time process)
k) Newspaper  reading and listening to TV News brought me up to date in CA.
l) I gave spl attention to IAS Prelim papers

Well that is the secret of success. dedicated three months studies.

I joined
Defence Academy Coimbatore for
Coaching for
both written and SSB
I am happy to inform you that
It was just a cake walk
in the SSB
I am now about to join IMA.

Defence Academy Coimbatore
www.ssbcoaching.com
cell
094437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper