Never Give up on your aspiration- How I cracked my Air force SSB and got short listed for Logistics Branch?

ssb coaching

Hi folks,
this is Barani from Coimbatore a candidate of Defence Academy Coimbatore
I am happy to inform you that I have been short listed for Air Force Academy Logistics Branch Training in the coming June 2016.


Earlier, too I had cracked my SSB for Joining Army. but I could not make it in the merit list.
Though disheartened, I tried my luck with Air Force

AFCAT was not that tough as I was preparing or still I am preparing for CIVIL Services.

So, I cleared the Written easily.
The Screening was rather a smooth sail out of 82 girls reported we were 40 got screened in.

The group was very co-operative and they all supported me. As I had already cleared the Army SSB, there was a sort of respect for me in the group, nevertheless I did my best and reciprocated their gesture where ever it was required.

4 out of 10 from my sub group got Recommended.

I am hoping to join the academy, but plan to take leave to appear for my mains as and when the time comes.

I wish you all the best for your SSB.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE !


www.ssbcoaching.com 
094437 20076     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper