AFCAT Written Exam & AFSB Coaching

ssb coaching- afcat- nda- cdse coaching academy

call 094437 20076
www,ssbcoaching.com

AFCAT Written Exam & AFSB  Coaching

Air Force Common Aptitude Test is conducted by the Indian Air force for entry into the Flying, technical and Ground duty branches of the Indian Air force as Commissioned Officers. An an officer in the Indian Air force, you are adequately equipped to strategize through effective planning and organizing, optimally utilize the resources at your disposal and always lead through personal example

What is AFCAT?

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Air Force for selection of officers in all branches of the IAF (except medical and dental) viz. Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service CommisAFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Air Force for selection of officers in all branches of the IAF (except medical and dental) viz. Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission). AFCAT is conducted twice asion). AFCAT is conducted twice a


Come to our academy to learn the answers for the following questions
3 months ssb coaching Rs. 20 k only
call 094437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com 

Is AFCAT the same as the UPSC exam for NDA / CDSE entry?

What are the eligibility criteria for AFCAT?

Are women candidates eligible to apply for AFCAT?

How do I apply for the AFCAT?

Do I need to send any documents / self-addressed envelope to AFCAT Cell for Admit Card etc.?

What is the scheme of exam for AFCAT?

Whether qualifying in AFCAT will make me an officer in the IAF?

I have completed my Class XIIth exam. Am I eligible for AFCAT?

Where should I register for the AFCAT online?

Is there any fee / registration charges etc. for AFCAT?

I have registered online on the website www.careerairforce.nic.in for AFCAT. However, I have not received any password. What should I do?

I am meeting the age criteria as per the advertisement. However when I am filling up the form online, it is showing error indicating I am not eligible.

I am not a science graduate. Am I eligible for the flying branch?

I have a Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India). Am I eligible to apply in the flying branch?

I have an engineering degree, yet I am not eligible for technical branch. How is that?

I have a degree from a foreign university. Am I eligible?

I have filled all columns in page ___, yet I am unable to proceed to the next page during filling up of the form.

My university has awarded CGPA. How do I fill up the marks column?

Do I write the marks in decimal form or only in two digits?

I am interested in applying for flying branch. I have filled up all the columns correctly to my knowledge. Yet, it is showing that I am not eligible for flying branch.

What are the cut-off marks for passing in AFCAT?

I am having problems uploading my photograph, thumb impression and signature?

During the registration process, I have written my name (or) date of birth incorrectly. What should I do?

I wear spectacles. Am I eligible for flying branch?

How do I know which centre would I be allotted for the AFCAT?

I am married. Am I eligible to apply?

I am presently in my final year of my Engineering / Degree Course. Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT?

I have submitted my application form, but now I want to change my exam centre. Is it possible?

I have given flying branch as my first choice, technical as second. Can I change my choice now after submitting the form?

I am a serving airman. How do I apply for AFCAT?

Can one register once again for AFCAT if there was some mistake in filling up the application form?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper