Four Times Recommended in all Four Forces!!!! A great Experience by a student of Defence Academy

ssb coaching

 

Four Times Recommended in all Four Forces!!!! 

A great Experience by a student of Defence Academy 

 

How I got Recommended Four times?

Well aspirants

Proving to my self that I have the qualities to become an officer was a real motivating drive.

I wanted to know if a person can get Recommended for all Four forces? ie, Army, Navy, IAF and Coast Guard.

It was my final year in the college, I went to attend the RD Parade at Delhi. NCC contingent I had the opportunity to lead the contingent at Rajpath

Just wanted to have some fun, so took part in YEP

Got selected and off to Singapore.

I have played for my school and represented as Junior National

Hockey player, I was the vice capt of Indian Jr team.

I did my BSc, from a local college at Coimbatore.


I met colonel jayavel of Defence Academy Coimbatore.
after hearing my desire, and having a look at my, PIQ, he said you do not need any training
forces are looking for candidates like you.
go ahead and apply for what ever force you want.

I appeared for UPSC exam
went for AFSB Mysore Pilot Entry - R
then applied for NCC entry Army, bangalore- R

Tried for Short Service Navy Pilot Entry- Bhopal- R

It sruck to me why not Coast Guard and make it a record
the result PSP at Chennai- R
FSB at Noida-                    R

Finally I choose the IAF
but my Guru wanted me to join the Army.

All I wish to say is
What ever may be your dream is put in your best and
Be the best.  You will get selected

For best training
you may
contact
defence academy coimbatore
094437 20076


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper