From A solider to an officer via NDA- a story that is hard to belive

ssb coaching

Can a solider make it to the NDA?

Y not?

EVERY ONE SAYS NDA IS A TOUGH EXAM

The never say die individual now at nda
says, i am just from a very ordinary family bake ground
my father is a havildar in the army.
I studied at army public school.

after 12th, i  could not make it at the NDA or 10+2 tech entry.
just one attempt.


Now my father asked me to join the ranks as a soldier and then to become an officer.

I just obeyed my father.
But I told him that I will take on the NDA  exam.it was while undergoing
trg at regimental training centre, I wrote the exam after obtaining spl permission.

as i cleared the exam, my commanding officer helped me to crack the NDA SSB
to - day I am at NDA
Getting my monthly salary while it NDA
I am the only one who is earning  and my service will be counted even after i become an officer.
I cannot disclose my identity till I become an officer.

I am asking colonel jayavel to put this in his blog
to tell my brother soldiers, 
YOU CAN DO IT
Officers will help you to achieve
You are the master of your own destiny.

If I can make it why not you????

well, it is inspiring.

During my last visit to NDA, I was informed about this, I met the cadet
Hats off for his effort.
we
at 
defence academy offer
ssb coaching
and written test coaching.
for nda
acc
cdse
afcat
ta
call
094437 20076


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper