TIPS-TIPS & TIPS FOR ASPIRANTS OF SSB INTERVIEW

ssb coaching

TIPS-TIPS & TIPS  FOR ASPIRANTS OF SSB INTERVIEW

Are your series about your selection at the SSB/ FSB Interview?

Do not take any chances by not preparing thoroughly for the interview.

you can read for your self what type of impression this candidate has created in the mind of our interviewing officer.

What is your hobby?

watching U-tube

what do you watch?

Magic performance.

Tell me the name of at least one Magician In India

I do not know sir.

Can you perform some tricks

Only cards

What is Illusion trick?

I have never heard of this term

Do you read books

NO

Why not?

I have no interest

Do you play games

NO

Why 

I have no interest

Can you tell me something about  why Japan has progressed so much even though India and Japan almost started from 1945.

I have no idea

Can you tell me about any two international events.

sorry sir, I do not read newspapers.

 

well the IO winded up his interview.

By now you must be knowing the result.

folks preparation is important.

we at Defence Academy offer

ssb interview coaching

call 094437 20076

WWW.SSBCOACHING.COM

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper