SSB CRACK- Simple and Effective Technique

ssb coaching Academy


I GOT SELECTED AT NAVAL SSB IN THE VERY FIRST ATTEMPT


CADET ATUL OF Defence Academy Coimbatore

Friends,
 I am a student of 1st year Physics. I am from just an ordinary village school. My father is a small time contractor. It was just by chance I happen to see The Naval Academy 10 + 2 Ad in the newspaper. I had scored 97.6 % in my + 2. I decided to give just one attempt at 10+2 Tech. I was not very much interested in B.E. All I wanted was to do Nuclear Physics.and try for a job in BARC
I have no NCC or NSC enperience. I just play chess and some badminton to pass time. I was warned that SSB is not easy and it is better for me to take some training on how to face the selection board. This made me search the internet. I found in south, Defence Academy Coimbatore, that had all the three techenique experts, who were part of the SSB board.

I packed my bag for a 10 days course + my Naval ssb that I would be facing at INS Agarani Coimbatore

DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE


DAY ONE:

I was put through a verbal and non verbal test that took me about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I was told I scored a Gd 1 in that test. Later I came to know that I was above 80% in the OIR test

The GTO asked me to give a lecture on any topic of my choice for 5 minutes.
IO colonel G. Murali asked me to give self introduction and strong and weak points and why I wanted to join the Navy

Psych Gave me a set of pictures, words and SRT to write just a little briefing and nothing else

Day Two:

I was taken to a hall where there were about 45 students, and was asked to Introduce my self and talk about My AIM IN LIFE. I stuck to the info that I wanted to become a Nucelar Scientiest
Then came a barrage of questions from the audience about What is
  1. Nuclear Physics?
  2. What are the job oppourtunities?
  3. Where all one could study?
  4. How does an atom bomb work?
  5. what are the ways to split an atom?
  6. What is heavy water?
  7. What type of process is done at Kudankoolam?
  8. What happened at Fukushima?
  9. What is a photon?
It was more like an interview for a teaching job. I answered what I knew. Phyiscs was my favourite subjects and I could take on the volley of questions and serve ACE.
The group of students end up with an applause
Day Three
Now the first day performance was told to me. I was calssified as AVERAGE.
Day three to Thireteen
I was given a group to be with, a thick book they call it ssb bible
I was asked to prepare all about NAvY, its history, ships, weapon system, Rank and files and give a presentation after 96 hours
They allowed us to use the Internet
Day Nine:
A number of Video films and slides about GTO Tasks, techniques etc
Day Ten:
I was taken to a pklace 30 km away from Coimbatore. OUT DOOR Task. 10 boys where there with me to carry out this task
Day Tweleve:
Grilling by Interviewing officer
On Day Fourteenth:
All the three officers were seated just like a conference. There I was told about my performance each and every one individually told me where I stood and what they felt about me
In the end, I was asked to give feed back
They told me I had 60 % chance of making it at the SSB.
I thought it should have been 90%
well I reported to Naval SSB at Coimbatore
there were 168 students in all
36 Got screened it
Only two made it
I was happy I was one of the Two

I MADE IT. YES I MADE IT . A VILLAGE BOY FROM CALICUT

IN CASE YOU TOO WANT TO SUCCEED
JOIN
DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE
A-11. VOC NAGAR
NEAR SS HOSPITAL
GANAPATHY MA NAGAR
COIMBATORE-641006
094437 20076
WWW.SSBCOACHING.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper