All India Sainik School Entrance Exam- Solved papers English Revision

ssb-sainik- rimc- rms- entrance  coaching Academy


All India Sainik School Entrance Examination- Solved papers English Revision


Writing a Paragraph


If you are asked to write a Paragraph on the subject  My Hobbyhow should you go about?

First of all define what is a hobby?

Why should one have a hobby?

What are the uses of a hobby? 

What are the different hobbies?

Now comes the body of the Essay

Here give out how you practice your hobby.
your collections
your achievements

Conclusion:
How this hobby has made you active ? 
And tell others why they too should  have the Hobby

Pracitce makes you perfect
hence write every day on any two paras.
use differnt words to describe.

Example

My Hobby

Every one should have a hobby so that one can use their spare time  to do something useful.
Hobby can make you active, wise and even rich.

My hobby is Stamp Collecting.

It is also known as Philately, It all started,when my uncle presented me with my first set of collections.  There can be many themes. I started with Leaders of India,
Today I have exactly 347 stamps. The stamps are of different denominations and sizes and shapes. My collection starts from 1947 on wards. From Mahatma Gandhi to Dr. Abdul Kalam.
From this I have learned about their life history, their contribution to our country.

My prized possession is a set of 8 stamps of Gandhi from different countries. To day it worth is 25,000 rupees. You too can learn about stamp collections, first day covers, special cancellations. You can take part in exhibitions and encourage others to start a hobby.



We at
Defence Academy Offer
Residential Coaching
sell self study kit
call 094437 20076


We would like to hear it from you
Like us on Face book
Our blog at
Our website at
and
For Quires call us
Ph No +919443720076



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper