How I made it to the OTA after 6 Failed Attempts ? An inspirational note (Talk) from the Successful candidate

 ssb coaching



Hi folks, here is a short version of an interactive session with Lt. Raj who just got commissioned from OTA.


What is the secret of your success?

SIX TIME I FAILED
It only pointed out to me how /what I should not do at SSB Interviews.


Every time you faced the FAILURE what did you feel?

BAD, Depressed, but that alos indicatged that
I did not project the OLQ in the manner it should have been done. so I started doing self analysis and correct them.

Why did you not think that you were not fit for that job and concentrate else where?

Well, I always thought that I belonged to the Band of brothers that too in OG uniform, so I never quit
Now that you are an Officer, do you feel you have achieved the GOAL,

well I have many goals, this was just one of them,
I look forward to many more.
our
What suggestion would you give to young aspirrants?
NEVER quit.

Many aspire to wear stars on the shoulders
only a few are destined to wear it

Try and be among those chosen few. Be passion ate and be MAD about achiving your AIM- ACT
Only actions will take you to success.

I was an Employee of WIPRO, but some how I was not happy, and I always felt Fish out of water, and wanted to be in the Ocean ( Army) where I belong.

 I liked the quote of Late Dr. APJ

Your birth may be an incidence
But let your death be History.

JAI HIND


We at Defence Academy Coimbatore
train aspirants to achieve .
call 94437 20076

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper