Do you really want to Succeed at FSB/ SSB interviews????? Must read

ssb coaching academy

Do you really want to Succeed at FSB/ SSB interviews????? Must read

I had attempted to clear the Services / Final, Selection board, not once, twice or thrice, ELEVEN Times.

Have a look at my record:-
  1. Five times Not Recommended
  2. Six Times Screened out
  3. Three times Did not qualify the entrance

To day he is a lieutenant under training. ( Territorial army)

Dear aspirants, let me confess, "I DID NOT HAVE A COMMITMENT - I NEVER SINCERELY PREPARE"
I had always taken it easy.
It was only when my student got selected in the very first attempt that, I realized that the huge difference.
I hold an Engineering Post Graduate Degree M.E ( Aero ) teaching in a local College. When I was talking to a fresher in my college, who had come from a city and had an enviable mark card, I told him, why not try for a FREE B.Tech in Army / Navy?.
I think that sunk in that indl, he asked me as how to go about?
Thinking, that he is just curious, I told him, kid, come to my cabin at 4.45 p.m after college hours, I shall tell you all.
The young fellow was at my door step sharp at.4.45 p.m, in next one and half hour, I had filled in his B.Tech application by my self for Direct entry Tech .
All he asked me was "please guide me."
Well, I being an instructor, 11 times a ssb returned, (Ph.D) thought I know more about SSB then any one else.
In the following 10 days a regular after college hours classes started.
I told him ,
Brother, I know you got Triple Cent-um, in PCM, but the SSB is a different ball game.
Write 20 stories every day.
I tossed him a book, a mandrake old comic book, here take any picture, write. He started doing the same, I hardly glanced at his story, told him
Boy, have a hero, and a problem , solve it like a puzzle, conclude with goody goody words.
His note book contained:-
20 x10 = 200 stories.
Then two hours of grilling him on National, international topics, my other lecturers would join for this FUN and Frolic.
One day I told one of my HR Friends, yaar conduct a mock interview, the boy had come well dressed, a neat hair cut. WELL, I thought here comes an Officer.
Then both of us short questions, ( My previous 5 attempts, had helped me to through questions) Not one interview I had prepared like that, I wanted to SCARE him,
SCREW him !!!!!!!!!.
The boy, said, I am sorry, I am prepared for this Q, some he answered, mostly, SORRY SIR,
I was happy (Internally) I made him suffer, and had a sadistic pleasure for every sorry he uttered,
I told him, go I shall give you one more week,
Make a presentation on ARMY- History, weapons, and all details, just check the web site,
do not forget about Navy too.
He brought a lab top, and after five days was ready,
Well, well, I must Confess, he did an wonderful job,
He said, Sir, shoot me any questions, that you may have after this presentation.
Let me tell you, my EGO went for a six, he became a guru,
Next week both went to SSB Bangalore, Both in different boards, it was my 11th and his First, we were screened in, fifth day,

CONFERENCE.

Result:-
GURU CONFERENCE OUT Shisya Got RECOMMENDED
Self as usual, packed and got ready to move to Bangalore railway station, he had come to see me off, as he was asked to stay back for medical,
I asked him ,
what is the secret of your success?
He said
SIR,
I WAS COMMITTED TO EVERY thing you said,
I took note of what ever you said, worked for 23 days,
consulted all possible web sites
You are my GURU,
I believed in every word you uttered, I took your experience as Gospel truth.
Thank you sir, you deserve this success, '
Better luck next time.
His commitment made me realize what I did not have.
Anyhow, In my 12th attempt I have cleared my SSB and I have stars on my shoulder, he moved to OTA GAYA on 4th July 2015.
so folks

COMMITMENT

is required for success Asst prof Suresh - selected for TA
My student is Nitin Tapper Nittin and he is Now under going training Officers Training Academy Gaya- Bihar
I am Now a part time teacher in
DEFENCE ACADEMY for NDA/ CDSE/ AFCAT Aspirants
call 094437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper