How to succeed in AFCAT for sure ?

ssb coaching

Cracking AFCAT  exam has been easy for Gowtham,

He has done it last time and this time too his very confident,
Here is a short interview with him by our Faculty.:-

Hello Gowtham, Congratualtions on your success at the AFCAT, what was your score?

Thank
 sir, my score was 188 out of 300.

Well that was a good score, how did you prepare for the Exam?

Sir, to tell you frankly, I did not struggle much as I had prepared for CDSE
Howver, to be ver specific

I divided the chapters into sub parts.

Kept 2 hours per chapter, this was after going through the syllabus.

I charted a 60 days work out to crack this exam.

I kept Mond, Wed and Fri day for Maths
 Tuesday for English
Thursday for GK
Sat for reasoning.
How many hours did you spend for AFCAT
Just Two hours a day.

I took mock test on every Sunday.
This gave me confidence
I never tick any question that I was doubt ful

What was your strategy?

Maths I was determined to get 100 %
English I wanted atleast 80%
Reasoning I wanted 100 %
I did not worry that much about GK as it is a very vast subject, and red through the chapters once.

Were did you get questiobns for MOCK Test

I bought a CD from Defence Academy Coimbatore. and bought one AFCAT Guide.

The mock tests were very helpful.

I never attempted the questions that I was not sure of

What is your suggestions to aspirants?

All I would say, is concentrate on the subject you like most and get 100 %.
Do each and every sum of the Previous AFCAT Exams.
Practice maths and reasoning from the net.

Speed and accuracy is most important.

all the best.

DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE
OFFERS
EXCELLENT WRITTEN TEST
AND
AFSB COACHING.

CALL 094437 20076
VISIT
WWW.SSBCOACHING.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper