My First week in NDA ---Cadet Srihari

ssb coaching Academy
My First week in NDA ---Cadet Srihari

It was a proud movement for me to enter into the huge gates of NDA, along with my Guru, parents and my brother.
I heard a lot about ragging in NDA.

Well, let me start with the first few hours.

At the railway station, I did not find any reception board to welcome me to NDA, So I went to the MCO and was informed, that I have to take a taxi and go as the  NDA reception was established for just one week only. 

The Taxi took me via Pune Bombay highway.at one jn, Chandini Chowk, the vehicle was halted and I saw the first obstacle, a check point.

second was the huge gate, where a tank, and a naval ship was seen.

Entry and showing my joining instructions and a phone call to some officials, the gate was open, I moved into a huge hall where many other new cadets and their parents were seated. 

One by one we were called in by an officer in Uniform, checking of documents, took about 3 hours, then I was given a set of uniform and my NDA Cadet number.

I was also told about  Sqn where I will have to report.

My journey started by getting into a 5 ton vehicle.

At the Sqn, some srs asked me my name, school, etc.
No ragging, nothing at all.

Every day after PT, we were taken to different places, NDA Dharsan and that is what they call it orientation programme.

It is still on, walking , running, walking well, NDA will make us walk all the 8000 acres or so.

so folks, Join NDA, no ragging, it is smooth sailing so far.

Getting together, school types, place types, this is a real morale booster. 
So do a group study and join together, this will give you strength while at NDA

I got trained from Defence academy, and my friend Mujeeb also got trained at Defence Academy Coimbatore, 

They have ex NDA officers who will guide you at NDA written as well as NDA SSB stage.
What else they will even travel with you to see that You get into NDA.

visit them at
www.ssbcoaching. com
call
colonel jayavel at 094437 20076

They have a hostel, three ex ssb selectors.

For them I owe my success.
Jai HO!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper

Picture Perception - Model story