Crack SSB/ FSB with out tears - Are you planning to succeed?

Crack SSB/ FSB with out tears - Are you planning to succeed?


This blog is written by a Cadet who attempted to Succeed  at SSB Interview:-
let has see his record in reaching his Goal:

Attempt - 1:    Screened in-----------at Bhopal for +2 and shown the Gate after 4 days.
Attempt - 2:    Screened out---------At Bangalore
Attempt-  3:    Screened in at naval Selection Board Coimbatore- They said better luck next time
Attempt - 4.    Screened out- Allahabad +2 Tech Army
Attempt- 5.     Screened out - CDSE - OTA- at Bhopal
Attempt- 6.     Not recommended at Vizag
Attempt- 7.     Screened out- CDSE- Bangalore
Attempt- 8.    Not Recommended - at Bhopal
Attempt- 9    Screened out - AF Mysore
Attempt- 10- Screened Out - Bangalore
Attempt- 11. RECOMMENDED FOR FLYING BRANCH AFSB MYSORE.
Attempt- 12  Not Recommended in Army at Bangalore.

I am an Engineer. in magatronics from Chennai.
My brother is a captain in the ARMY

He said SSB is not tough but you must " HAVE IT IN YOU"

I asked what ?

He said I do not know, I went to ssb for the first time and I made it.
I do not know what I have it in me. Search it yourself.

After 7 attempts I joined one coaching institute
They said be yourself. ( What the hell, I am not impersonating some one else!!!!)
Soon I started teaching in a local school on saturdays.
I planned the lesson- one week in advance
I conducted Current affairs and GK Quiz- I swear I had to do a lot of research. I wanted to see the school go up on the stage ( best 4 teams are called for Hindu young India Quiz contest)

I had to do a lot of paper cutting- listen to talks of great men- listen to music and de -cyber
It was fun, I did develop a special soft ware soon my knowledge was getting strengthened.

It was the next out door activity conducted by DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE
One day BASIC COMMANDO COURSE. build up my stamina and inner strength.

To day all I can say is 
FOLKS WAKE UP

DAILY READ THE NEWS PAPER - DO NOT SEE IT
You can do something to others during your holidays instead of beer and movie and biking around.
Have an AIM- work to achieve it
Yes DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU
is developing qualities that would make you suitable to lead a bunch of soldiers during war/ natural calamities.

The more you try and make others shine , you will be a shining example.

Being yourself is do not mug up and write --- Be natural

I was Recommended for Aviation at IAF
but later merit out
Now I am on my way to join Naval Academy.
so all the best 

In case you want to meet the trio of Defence Academy Coimbatore

call them  at 094437 20076
visit
  
     
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper