SSB Training Offered by
call
094437 20076 



My Experience at SSB Bhopal by 
Cadet  Sri Hari- NDA -134 Entry

          It was my first attempt for any SSB. When I got my SSB call letter was really excited to go about it. I have Spent my entire last 4 four years for preparing for this at my Alma matter Sainik School Bijapur. There were totally 5 were from my school including me to attend the SSB at Bhopal 33  naval board. Once we reached Bhopal railway station on 10th april 2015 at 1430 hrs, we were welcomed by a Naval junior officer. then we boarded a bus that was waiting for us. Then we were taken to the board. Once we were there then started our procedure. At first allotted our place of accommodation, then we were called to fill some forms and for the issue of our chest numbers and our TA (Travelling Allowance). Then on that we were allowed to relax ourselves. The food and accommodation was really excellent there. On that night I barely slept due to anxiety and also i was eagerly waiting for the next.

DAY 1:
   It was my day 1 of my selection, SCREENING. On that day I got up usually at 0530 hrs and freshened myself. I still remember, that day I wore a dark blue pant and white shirt with my school tie on and black oxford pattern shoes. I packed my luggage and placed it in the luggage room. I was told that only those who get screened will take their bags and move to their rooms others will be dropped back to the railway station. Then I had my breakfast at 0600 hrs and pushed off to the auditorium. we were totally 120 ant my chest number was 119. Once we were seated, an officer came on his formal dress and welcomed us. Then he briefed us about the screening test, then they gave us a booklet which consisted of 50 questions of normal IQ test. the time allotted was 27 min and the test started. At the end I could complete only 37. I was really scared whether i could make it or not. Then there was a wake up call for me. The officer announced that he will give us another booklet to improve our performance. i was really felt happy. again it was 50 ques. This time could make up to 45. Then there a picture perception test. I wrote a story for about a 4 min and then we were divided into a group of 10. the discussion started with individual narration. 
       When the results were announced i was overjoyed to hear my chest number read out.

I will continue my experience later....
Have a nice time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper