My SSB Experience at Bhopal

" HOW I CRACKED MY SSB INTERVIEW IN THE VERY FIRST ATTEMPT?"

Well friends,
I am from Sainik School Bijapur, just passed out (2015 March). As you are aware that the Sainik Schools, military schools and RIMC, train candidates to gain admission in NDA. our batch of 68 candidates ( of Class 12) were trained. for months before we took the NDA Written examination
THE PREPARATION:- It was a preparation right from class IX, a grooming session started at the time. A few of our batch mates, were given responsibility of looking after junior cadets who join the class VI. We call these houses as feeder houses. The task is to teach them about how to maintain their personal belongings, how to dress up for various activities, and help them in PT ,DRILL, Sports and academic and co-curricular activities Identifying a person and his talent or skill is one of the activitity of the house captain, house master. They groom us to polish our skills. I hail from coimbatore, joined the sainik school in class IX Try and excell yourself in as many activities as possible. ( This was the tip given to us while undergoing the training at our school.) Easily said then done. My Study table had the words written in Bold letters

" I SHALL CRACK THE NDA EXAM IN THE VERY FIRST ATTEMPT AND JOIN IN 2015 " " HARI !, AWAKE, ARAISE AND SLEEP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS ACHIEVED."

Reading a lot of books to enhance our knowledge in class IX, X and XI have helped me in increasing vocabulary
Solving the last 10 years NDA paper was main task, during the class XI.
CDSE questions too were part of our exam preparation pattern. A week and a month schedule for all the chapeters helped me keep track of my performance A Question bank CD on NDA By Defence Academy Coimbatore was of a big help NDA Question Bank CD- ORDER now For NDA Written Exam preparation call us at 094437 20076 I shall tell you about how I went about the SSB preparation











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper