Beware of Interview Questions at SSB- Personal Experiences of a candidate at SSB Interview

Beware of  Interview Questions at SSB- Personal Experiences of a candidate at SSB Interview 

Chest No 31, 
that was me, called inside by the Commandant of the 33rd SSB Bhopal

I thought being from Sainik School, the interview would be a cake walk.
well read on.


Welcome XXXX

Commandant got up from his seat offered me a firm handshake asked me to be seated.

( I thought he is friendly and the interview will go off well)

I see you are from Sainik School Bijapur

Please listen to me carefully and answer the questions.

1. Tell me some thing about when your school started, who laid the foundation for the present school building.
2. Who is the present Commissioner of Bijapur
3. What is the New name of Bijapur
4. Tell me about the history of Bijapur.
5. What are the important monuments that can be visited by a first time visitors to Bijapur.
6. Tell me  about the various appointment ( Ie Principal, Registrar, headmaster)
7. What are the qualities you like and dislike in them.
8. If you become the Principal of your school how will you ensure the pass % of students in NDA exams.


He then sat back and asked me to answer these questions.

Frankly, I did not know much about History of Bijapur.

Every day I have been running up and down the school mainentrance , yet the foundation stone was not read by me at all !!
A pitty, I did not know when and by whom the foundation stone was laid. ( I was one of the House captains)

after 30 mins, he asked me to tell me something about 
Indian Navy.

He asked me why I wanted to Join the Navy.
I answered him that one day I would like to command INS Vikaramaditya.

That was the last straw.

He asked me a lot about the ship.

( folks if you say something kindly browse the net and learn as much as you can)

He asked me 
what was the old name of INS Vikrammaditaya
Where and when was this bought
When was this ship inducted into the Indian Navy
Who is the present captain of the Ship
its dimensions, capacity .
how many air crafts in can carry and its weapon, speed.

Archimedes principal  and what is the amount of water displaced by the INS Vikaramaditya once it is fully loaded.

Most of the questions I did not know.

Well I told him sir, I will find out .

(I thought that would be the end of the ordeal)

I was told by colonel jayavel at Defence academy, that if you did not know any answer, walk into the Internet booth at Bhopal find out and be ready to answer the same in conference.

To my utter surprise, at conference
the president asked me, if I found out about INS Vikarmaditya? If yes asked  me to tell in brief.

Thank God, I had prepared for this questions and was able to answer this . it took me 3 mins to rattle out.

As he said, thank you and wished me all the best.

I walked out  of the conference hall with  "A sense of hope and Satisfaction "

The Result was good out of 28 candidates 8 of us got through

5 for NDA and 3 for 10 + 2 Tech

Dear aspirants,
prepare and be ready to answer the questions.
if you do not know
take the help of the Internet.

As your Cell phone will be deposited, be ready to spend time on the Internet and gather the information.

All the Best

For ssb coaching
you can walk into

Defence Academy Coimbatore

call 094437 20076      
  
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper