How I cracked the SSB Interview Of 10 + 2 Tech Entry ( Army )

How I cracked the SSB Interview Of 10 + 2 Tech Entry ( Army )

Tips- Tricks adopted by Cadet Varun Rathore

09 March 2015 was the Happiest Day in my life. Yes! it was 11.45 AM I was sitting with 30 other candidates waiting for the Result of our 5 days SSB Interview
As the Technical Officer entertered the Assembly hall our tension mounted up. He did not have any files of any thing that was visible to the candidates He gave long talk on what was expected of the Potential officer candidates. Asked the candidates not to give up, in case they have not made it. He told us I am shortly going to call out a few numbers, these gentle man are requested to get up He called out 27 numbers. My number and two other candidates numbers were not called. I felt very sad at my heart. I thought I did the exams well He then gave all those who stood up a shock!!! Except for the candidates whos numbers I had not called, please stay put, all others may please leave the hall, and board the bus that is waiting to take you all to the Bangalore Railway station. WHAT A WAY TO ANNOUNCE OUR RESULTS!!!! EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Be yourself
Listen to the instructions given to you before every test
Give your best
In the interview- be prepared to answer a few questions on current affairs. As I said my favourite pass time was to watch cricket I was bombarded with tons of questions on IPL 2015 Most of them I knew For out door GTO tasks, I took Help of

DEFENCE ACADEMY COIMBATORE-
THEY HAVE A WELL LAID OUT GTO TASKS ALL THE BEST FOLKS. DONT GIVE UP AIM - ACT - ACHIEVE For SSB Interview coaching To Get Trained for SSB go to defence academy









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper