Sainik School Class VI- Entrance Exam English

Sainik School Class VI- Entrance Exam English

Form meaningful sentences by rearranging the words/ phrases in the proper order: ( 2 x 5 = 10 Marks)
a) 15th July / of / was / life / day / happiest / the / my

Answer:  15th July was the happiest day of my life

b) the / position / I / first / won / science / in / quiz

Answer: I won the first position in science quiz.

c) happy / were/ my / very / parents

Answer: My parents were very happy

d) gave / a / they / party / small / the / evening / in

Answer: They gave a small party in the evening. :

e) friends / my / relatives / me / and/ to / came/ congratulate

Answer:  My friends and relatives cam to congratulate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper